1.º These general conditions are agreed between the Romão de Sousa Foundation, with its head office at Casa de Alba, Cx Postal 945, 7100-630 São Bento do Cortiço, tax identification number 509424309, and contact +351 935 563 377 (call to the mobile network in Portugal), and persons wishing to make donations through our website www.fundacaords.org, hereinafter referred to as the “User”.
2.º The parties agree that the donations made through the website www.fundacaords.org shall be governed exclusively by this contract to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general donation conditions is to provide and define all the necessary information for the User on the donation methods used on the website www.fundacaords.org.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to make the donation, and guarantee that the User can follow this process.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User makes the donation by completing the selection process presented on the website www.fundacaords.org, adding the donations they wish to make to their shopping basket.
2. To send your donation, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.fundacaords.org, providing the information requested.
b) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the process of completing the donation (billing address, payment method, VAT number and the name you want to appear on the invoice for tax purposes).
3. The final confirmation of the donation by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description available, as well as these General Conditions which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The Romão de Sousa Foundation will honor donations received online.
5. The data on the receipt is the sole responsibility of the User. Once a receipt has been issued, it cannot be reissued with changes.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the website www.fundacaords.org, the Romão de Sousa Foundation offers the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) Multibanco reference;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the donation capacity.
ARTICLE 4 – AVAILABILITY
1. The receipt will be made available after confirmation of payment.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices shall be in Euros, including taxes and duties, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of the donation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The Romão de Sousa Foundation handles the cancellation or refund process on a case-by-case basis. The request must be sent in writing to the contact e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 days after the donation, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the amount paid will be answered and defined by the Romão de Sousa Foundation by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return should be made by the same means of payment, but if this is not possible, the user must provide proof of payment and proof of account or card ownership in order for the return to be made by Bank Transfer.
3. The Romão de Sousa Foundation undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum of 30 days.